*image courtesy of winston at have a NYSE day
Dear Diamond Dusted Contributors and Lackeys,
Thank you to Samantha, Lisa, Posso, etc. etc. for
opening up your effulgent rainbow arms and asking
me to join ranks. Short of posting my resume, I will
just give you a list of “get to know me” random facts:
1. I’m an art critic (kind of).
2. I have a hard time walking in heels higher than 2 inches but I try.
3. If I had a dog I would give it a human name like Colonel Sanders or Alec Baldwin.
4. My favorite thing in the world is when someone is trying to whistle and they start laughing and just start saying “hooo hoooo” out of their puckered lips.
5. I spoke on the phone to Raf Simons today (I’m not lying).
6. I take pictures of everything I eat.
7. If I was a DJ, my DJ name would be DJ requisite tramp stamp.
8. I’ve lived in Holland, Arkansas (please see a picture of my upbringing below) and Kansas City.
9. I can’t play basketball very well.
10. I love you.
Thanks for having me and readers please look at this because I’m currently obsessed with it: SORRY I MISSED YOUR PARTY